Saturday 12 September 2015

Grades for Drama Assignment

Hi girls!

Today I have your results for the Drama assignment, which was last weeks assignment!

By: Grace Eve Smith   Class: Y6 Academy For Dolls
Is there any point to school?
(About: Interviewer Karly interviews Mr Abbott about a point to school.) 
Karly: Hello, today on PRIME 7 we will be interviewing Mr Abbott from Rockwall Primary! How are you doing today sir? 
Mr Abbott: Very good Miss Karly, thankyou! 
Karly: So, is there actually any point to school? 
Mr Abbott: Of course, why do you say so? (Sternly)
Karly: Well, school is just to make kids have to do homework, have no social life and learn things they MAY not need in later life. 
Mr Abbott: So, what’s your point Miss Karly? 
Karly: My point IS, there is absolutely no point to school at all! Isn’t that right, Mr Abbott? 
Mr Abbott: Ok ok, you found us out, the only reason for school is to keep people like me off the streets. (Sadly)
Karly: I knew it, I knew it! There is absolutely no point to school at all! Thankyou for watching this report, back to the studio!
Wow Grace! I love how you really included the subject of school in this skit, and I really like how the characters react to each of their other pupils reply’s! I love how it is about a point to school, and it really made me laugh reading it! Overall, I give you an A++ on this assignment!



No comments:

Post a Comment